Forum de la Team CrazY FraG Index du Forum
Forum de la Team CrazY FraG

Forum de la Team CrazY FraG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité 

:: Mainstream Media Bias Over PA Abortion Doctor Trial? Target ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Team CrazY FraG Index du Forum -> ✖ Partie membres ✖ -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellbria

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mainstream Media Bias Over PA Abortion Doctor Trial? Target Répondre en citant

Mainstream Media Bias Over PA Abortion Doctor Trial? Target= > bit.ly/25e8eZv

The,,left,,will,,be,,sure,,to,,make,,known,,to,,any,,and,,all,,media,,outlets,,that,,if,,they,,dare,,to,,show,,this,,film,,on,,any,,of,,their,,networks,,,their,,sponsors,,will,,be,,boycotted,,and,,they,,will,,be,,punished,,for,,not,,towing,,the,,lineSoon,,,,after,,,,Corbett,,,,was,,,,installed,,,,as,,,,Governor,,,,he,,,,fired,,,,and,,,,disciplined,,,,every,,,,person,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Health,,,,Services,,,,chain,,,,of,,,,command,,,,top,,,,to,,,,bottom,,,,that,,,,allowed,,,,this,,,,to,,,,happenMaybe,,those,,who,,can,,cure,,cancer,,,heart,,disease,,,diabetes,,,and,,a,,host,,of,,other,,diseases,,that,,take,,loved,,ones,,away,,so,,soon,,will,,be,,allowed,,to,,be,,born,,and,,fulfill,,their,,destinyi,,,,told,,,,my,,,,immediate,,,,family,,,,and,,,,got,,,,all,,,,three,,,,of,,,,them,,,,to,,,,donateRed,,for,,the,,left,,and,,green,,for,,IslamThese,,,,girls,,,,that,,,,have,,,,babies,,,,out,,,,of,,,,wedlock,,,,get,,,,every,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,help,,,,with,,,,their,,,,illegitimacies,,,,food,,,,,,,,,clothing,,,,,shelter,,,,,welfare,,,,,,,,,,even,,,,are,,,,given,,,,HUD,,,,remodeled,,,,homes,,,,if,,,,they,,,,are,,,,at,,,,least,,,,18,,,,years,,,,oldiand,,,,free,,,,daycare,,,,n,,,,their,,,,high,,,,schoolsGood,,Solid,,B-Plus,,on,,May,,9,,,2014,,at,,5:37,,PM,,Sounds,,a,,lot,,like,,the,,regular,,PBS,,donation,,drives,,where,,you,,phone,,in,,your,,contribution,,and,,in,,return,,you,,get,,a,,ball,,cap,,,or,,a,,DVD,,of,,some,,series,,,etcAbraham,,Lincoln,,recognized,,that,,we,,could,,not,,survive,,as,,a,,free,,land,,when,,some,,men,,could,,decide,,that,,others,,were,,not,,fit,,to,,be,,free,,and,,should,,therefore,,be,,slaves,,,Reagan,,said(saying),,,,Youre,,,,hurting,,,,the,,,,cause,,,,I,,cannot,,believe,,that,,the,,donations,,keep,,rolling,,inBut,,,a,,,salacious,,,local,,,murder,,,trial,,,doesnt,,,even,,,need,,,to,,,involve,,,mass,,,murder,,,for,,,the,,,national,,,media,,,to,,,usually,,,devote,,,untold,,,resources,,,to,,,it.We,,,have,,,more,,,than,,,the,,,usual,,,required,,,number,,,of,,,incidents,,,to,,,get,,,trend,,,pieces,,,and,,,regular,,,coverage,,,of,,,the,,,larger,,,issues,,,,tooShe,,,replied,,,,Ive,,,said,,,that,,,there,,,wereUndefeated,,indeed&,,Louey,,on,,May,,9,,,2014,,at,,1:00,,PM,,I,,fully,,expect,,Hollywood,,studios,,to,,set,,an,,ultimatum,,to,,movie,,theaters:,,you,,show,,Gosnell,,,we,,send,,you,,blockbusters,,2,,weeks,,later,,than,,othersI,,,,once,,,,used,,,,the,,,,words,,,,icky,,,,,wrong,,,,and,,,,experience,,,,in,,,,a,,,,completely,,,,different,,,,context;,,,,therefore,,,,it,,,,applies,,,,here,,,,,because,,,,some,,,,reason)He,,,,was,,,,a,,,,murderer,,,,from,,,,the,,,,beginningArmin,,,,Tamzarian,,,,on,,,,May,,,,9,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,2:34,,,,PM,,,,I,,,,was,,,,going,,,,to,,,,post,,,,this,,,,earlier,,,,but,,,,its,,,,my,,,,moms,,,,81st,,,,birthday,,,,and,,,,I,,,,was,,,,out,,,,with,,,,herI,,did,,receive,,something,,in,,returnThis,,,,is,,,,typically,,,,where,,,,the,,,,cry,,,,of,,,,racism,,,,comes,,,,,but,,,,to,,,,call,,,,the,,,,pro-abortion,,,,loby,,,,racist,,,,would,,,,play,,,,into,,,,the,,,,rhetoric,,,,of,,,,Herman,,,,Cain,,,,that,,,,it,,,,is,,,,a,,,,black,,,,genocideCarlH,,,,Its,,,,already,,,,been,,,,noted,,,,that,,,,USA,,,,Today,,,,has,,,,been,,,,covering,,,,the,,,,Gosnell,,,,trial,,,,storyBut,,my,,heart,,is,,heavy,,knowing,,that,,if,,the,,story,,was,,one,,of,,saving,,children,,from,,being,,aborted,,,it,,might,,not,,have,,made,,its,,goalI,,,,give,,,,a,,,,crowdfunded,,,,project,,,,moneyRichard,,Hellstrom,,The,,Democratic,,Party,,accusing,,some,,one,,of,,Jew,,baiting,,,,LMAO,,,,Thats,,all,,they,,do,,-What,,we,,have,,here,,are,,two,,race,,traders,,who,,are,,Jews,,that,,seem,,to,,be,,openly,,supporting,,Jihad,,and,,radical,,Islam,,,,How,,do,,you,,have,,your,,family,,wiped,,out,,in,,the,,holocaust,,and,,persecuted,,by,,the,,Nazis,,and,,advocate,,radical,,Islam,,?,,Sanders,,fathers,,family,,were,,wiped,,out,,in,,Poland,,and,,Soros,,lived,,under,,Nazi,,Germany,,occupied,,HungaryStories,,Business,,Faith,,Technology,,also,,,,i,,,,have,,,,another,,,,prediction:,,,,the,,,,pro-aborts,,,,will,,,,try,,,,to,,,,make,,,,their,,,,own,,,,stupid,,,,movieCongratulations,,,,to,,,,my,,,,good,,,,friends,,,,Phelim,,,,McAleer,,,,,Ann,,,,McIlhenny,,,,,and,,,,Magda,,,,Segieda,,,,,all,,,,of,,,,whom,,,,have,,,,appeared,,,,on,,,,my,,,,show,,,,over,,,,the,,,,last,,,,several,,,,weeks,,,,of,,,,this,,,,campaignI,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,give,,,,a,,,,buck,,,,to,,,,try,,,,and,,,,get,,,,over,,,,the,,,,symbolic,,,,line,,,,,found,,,,out,,,,I,,,,could,,,,get,,,,a,,,,DVD,,,,,and,,,,also,,,,happened,,,,to,,,,have,,,,some,,,,change,,,,on,,,,a,,,,pre-paid,,,,credit,,,,card,,,,Armin,,,,Tamzarian,,,,on,,,,May,,,,9,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,1:43,,,,PM,,,,,,,,For,,,,the,,,,winWe,,seek,,a,,satisfaction,,for,,the,,efforts,,we,,have,,made,,to,,help,,ourselves,,and,,others,,,all,,of,,which,,we,,call,,virtuesKermit,,Gosnell?",,Co-anchor,,Norah,,O'Donnell,,also,,noted,,how,,Gosnell's,,"name,,may,,not,,be,,familiar,,to,,you,,,and,,that,,makes,,some,,abortion,,opponents,,angryReagan,,,had,,,turned,,,the,,,tables,,,on,,,the,,,pro-abortionists,,,in,,,his,,,famous,,,essay,,,,quoting,,,the,,,American,,,founders,,,and,,,the,,,Declaration,,,of,,,Independence:,,,We,,,hold,,,these,,,truths,,,to,,,be,,,self-evident,,,,that,,,all,,,men,,,are,,,created,,,equal,,,,that,,,they,,,are,,,endowed,,,by,,,their,,,Creator,,,with,,,certain,,,unalienable,,,rights,,,,that,,,among,,,these,,,are,,,life,,,,liberty,,,,and,,,the,,,pursuit,,,of,,,happinessIf,,you,,do,,try,,to,,logically,,make,,your,,case,,,particularly,,where,,passions,,are,,concerned,,,you,,have,,very,,little,,chance,,of,,making,,any,,headway,,at,,allContributors.This,,case,,has,,suddenly,,blown,,up,,into,,a,,political,,firestorm.",,Crawford,,led,,her,,segment,,with,,a,,warning,,that,,"some,,of,,the,,details,,you're,,about,,to,,hear,,are,,very,,disturbing.So,,far,,,several,,patients,,and,,about,,a,,half,,dozen,,former,,employees,,have,,testified,,,and,,there,,are,,almost,,no,,words,,to,,describe,,their,,allegations,,about,,what,,happened,,inside,,that,,clinic.",,She,,quickly,,followed,,with,,two,,clips,,of,,local,,coverage,,of,,the,,case,,from,,her,,network's,,Philadelphia,,affiliate,,KYW,,,which,,reported,,that,,Gosnell's,,clinic,,was,,"filled,,with,,stray,,cats,,and,,animal,,waste,,–,,47,,fetuses,,piled,,into,,a,,freezer",,and,,that,,the,,doctor,,is,,"charged,,in,,the,,murder,,of,,a,,woman,,during,,a,,botched,,abortion,,,as,,well,,as,,murders,,of,,seven,,babies,,born,,alive.",,Later,,,the,,CBS,,journalist,,spotlighted,,that,,"Gosnell,,was,,the,,target,,of,,multiple,,complaints,,to,,the,,state,,medical,,board,,,but,,state,,officials,,had,,not,,inspected,,the,,clinic,,since,,1993.",,Crawford,,also,,featured,,clips,,from,,KYW,,reporter,,Walt,,Hunter,,,who,,voiced,,his,,strong,,personal,,reaction,,to,,the,,case:,,WALT,,HUNTER,,,KYW-TV,,REPORTER:,,There,,are,,images,,and,,details,,of,,this,,story,,that,,I,,am,,never,,going,,to,,be,,able,,to,,wash,,out,,of,,my,,mind.You,,can,,look,,at,,the,,skyline,,of,,Philadelphia,,and,,some,,of,,the,,top,,medical,,facilities,,in,,the,,entire,,country,,right,,from,,the,,front,,of,,that,,cliniclets,,pray,,for,,their,,safetyThere,,,,is,,,,simply,,,,no,,,,way,,,,that,,,,this,,,,story,,,,fits,,,,with,,,,the,,,,frame,,,,*at,,,,all*Gosnell,,is,,nowby,,a,,huge,,margin,,,the,,most,,successful,,film,,project,,ever,,to,,be,,on,,Indiegogo,,,even,,beating,,projects,,from,,Hollywood,,celebrities,,such,,as,,James,,FrancoAnd,,if,,he,,saw,,that,,,then,,anyone,,looking,,at,,the,,situation,,(reporter,,,viewer),,would,,see,,it,,tooJohn,,,,Pack,,,,Lambert,,,,I,,,,wonder,,,,if,,,,part,,,,of,,,,the,,,,reason,,,,this,,,,is,,,,being,,,,ignored,,,,is,,,,because,,,,it,,,,plays,,,,into,,,,the,,,,black,,,,and,,,,other,,,,minority,,,,genocide,,,,issues,,,,with,,,,abortionNo,,,matter,,,how,,,noble,,,we,,,are,,,,we,,,still,,,find,,,horror,,,stories,,,more,,,attractive,,,than,,,heart-warming,,,stories f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Team CrazY FraG Index du Forum -> ✖ Partie membres ✖ -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006